Skip to main content

ANYCUBIC Vyper 3D printer review

Introduction While not directly related to what I do here at GSMArena, 3D printing is a huge passion of mine. Having recently done an in-depth review on the CREALITY HALOT-ONE resin 3D printer, I recently got a chance to play with the ANYCUBIC Vyper and can now share what its real life performance is like. I have been doing Fused deposition modeling (FDM) 3D printing for over a year and have owned a total of three 3D printers - my current Monoprice Select Mini V2, which is the only one I could reasonably keep with the limited home space I have and before that Prusa i3, which...



from GSMArena.com - Latest articles https://bit.ly/3s6Nlyi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

USB-C on iPhone 15: Only the iPhone 15 Pro models will get fast USB-C data transfers

via Firstpost Tech Latest News https://bit.ly/3Vb9ubx

Volkswagen ID.4 GTX debuts with a dual-motor setup, 299 hp and 480-kilometre range

via Firstpost Tech Latest News https://bit.ly/3xDo0hm

Facebook hires legal advisor who helped create the Patriot Act

Facebook has announced that it's hiring Jennifer Newstead, a former State Department lawyer, to serve as its new general counsel. She's currently a Trump appointee as Legal Adviser to the Department of State. Unfortunately for privacy and civil liberties advocates, Newstead also helped craft the controversial Patriot Act (officially the... from TechSpot http://bit.ly/2vnlFbr